These Terms and Conditions together with your order constitute the entire contract between Every Other Way and you for the supply of products. No other Terms and Conditions will apply. The Contract cannot be altered in any way unless a Director of Every Other Way formally agrees in writing or by email.
Every Other Way is determined to ensure you are happy and satisfied with your order. Please notify us immediately by email at email@example.com if you have any problems with your order.
PricesEvery Other Way reserves the right to change prices without notification for products displayed on our online site at any time. The price payable for the goods shall be the price applicable on the date the goods are ordered. We will endeavour to ensure current prices are displayed however, errors may occur.
Payment methods and processing
Every Other Way currently accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal only.
Purchasing and Returns Policy
- When placing an order, is important that you check you have entered correct and clear delivery information, your phone number and if applicable, the phone number of the person receiving the delivery. Incorrect delivery details may lead to delays and lost or returned parcels. Costs in resolving issues relating to incorrect delivery details are at the expense of the customer.
- We will contact any customer within 3 days of making an order if there is likely to be a delay. Again, lead times can vary depending on destination. Orders are dispatched from Sydney Metro on a daily basis. During busy times and challenging weather conditions, delivery time may be extended. The customer understands we rely on a third party to make the delivery.
- Faulty Goods Every Other Way takes pride in diligently checking the quality of its goods prior to delivery. If you do however receive an item that appears to be faulty, please contact us immediately. To make a claim for faulty good/s please supply photographic evidence to support your claim. The first step is to email us as soon as you receive your item with a detailed description of the issue. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return of Goods If you wish to return your purchase, it must be returned within 14 days from the date you received the goods. Before returning goods, please notify us by email at email@example.com explaining the reason why you are not satisfied. Once approved, we will then email you with the return address. You will be held responsible for shipping and handling charges associated with returns. Upon receipt of the goods in original condition, we will either replace the goods or the charges will be credited to the original credit card used for the initial order. Please forward the boxed goods to Every Other Way by registered mail (not Express Post). It should take around two weeks from the day Every other way receives your return goods, to return a replacement. We must advise that there are no returns on sale items.
- We cannot guarantee that any item is in stock at the time of purchase.
- If an order is unsuccessfully delivered and returned to us, all secondary postage costs are the responsibility of the customer. (Australia Post cost price). If an order is incorrectly addressed, we also reserve the right to charge a customer's credit card for the cost of re-shipping an order.
- Where an item has been returned (RTS) due to a customer not being available at the time of delivery; or has not been collected from Australia post or courier agent within 2-week period, return postage costs will need to be paid by the customer.
- We do not accept order cancellations. Once an order is received by us it is deemed to be final so it is important that you check your order and review it before submitting.
- All item prices and shipping costs appear in Australian Dollars.
To protect your privacy, you can visit the Every Other Way website without the requirement to identify or reveal any personal information about yourself.
How we handle customer information
We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you log on, place an order, or register with us.
When you place an order you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, contact details, email address, billing address and shipping address. We may share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, the financial institution that issued your credit card and the shipping carrier that delivers your order.
We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party.
When you submit feedback or questions via email, or contact us for information about our website, we will request your name and email address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
As the Australian Federal Government introduces new privacy legislation, Every Other Way’s privacy policies will be reviewed and updated as appropriate.
More information on privacy legislation is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.
How to update your Information
Changes to your contact, invoice and delivery details can be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit card fraud
Every Other Way will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
Every Other Way shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Every Other Way shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales Australia and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales Australia.
Our website is provided in the state of New South Wales, Australia and conditions of use are subject to Australian law which governs this User Agreement. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances beyond of our control.
For further information, about any of the information in this statement, please contact us at email@example.com